Why would you partner with healthcare actuaries when you consult on healthcare with your clients?
- Which services legally require an actuary to prepare healthcare analyses?
Clarity partners with brokers to:
- Analyze the impact of desired plan changes based on your client’s actual experience, our proprietary models and sophisticated database consisting of thousands of covered lives;
- Project future costs by analyzing past claims experience;
- Measure discounts and network access of various carriers to optimize cost savings;
- Develop budget rates, employee contribution strategy, and COBRA rates for each self-insured employee benefit plan;
- Review underwriting worksheets for annual renewals on fully insured plans and negotiate with carriers;
- Analyze feasibility of changing from fully-insured plans to self-insured plans.
see Active Healthcare
see Private OPEB
see Public OPEB Plans
Total Outsourcing Plus Professional Employer Organization (PEO) for your clients:
see TOP MD Plans
see TOP Dental Plans
Call Center Administration for your clients:
see Healthcare Administration
see Dependent Care Audit