How Has the Knowledge of Your Liability for Your Public Retiree Health Plan Impacted You?
- Do you understand the GASB 43 and GASB 45 accounting related to your retiree health and retiree life (and other non-pension benefits) in your financial statements?
- Is the cost of your retiree health plan affordable now– and can you afford the plan in the future?
- Should you fund this plan? Are other clients similar to my entity funding yet?
- Are you hit with unexpected increases in liabilities?
- Can you legally change or terminate your retiree health plan?
- How does healthcare reform impact your financial statements?
- Do you feel disoriented about charges during interim years you did not require a “full” valuation?
- Are unasked questions regarding assumptions, plan provisions, and data causing errors or untimely audits?
We Have Experience With All Governmental Entities Nationwide. You need Clarity.
- Help you act in accordance with the valuation requirements
- Explain and proactively guide you on options related to your accounting results; formulate a funding policy for the plan
- Facilitate compliance with with the impending deadline for your fiscal year
- Review your plan and a consult to discuss how to transition your plan from another provider at No Charge
Clarity Provides Services In 35 States. See Clarity Map.
- Municipality: City, County, Town, Village
- Educational: College, School District, Community College
- Utility: Housing Authority, Library, Park District, Water District, Disability Board