Are You Aware Of The New Actuarial Certification and Minimum Value Requirements for Employer Health Insurance Plans?
- Are you aware of the new Actuarial Certification and Minimum Value requirements for employer sponsored health Insurance plans?
- Do you need Actuarial Certification to determine if a plan meets the new Minimum Value Requirement?
- Are you aware of the immediate and impending deadlines associated with providing timely documentation to determine Minimum Value attainment and the Penalties otherwise?
- Who is assisting you to ensure that you proactively consider and understand healthcare reform changes quickly approaching for 2014?
- Who is reviewing your healthcare plans to ensure that they meet your organization’s culture and changing needs?
- Are you receiving the attention you deserve from your brokers and advisors?
- Are you considering all options related to healthcare that also impact your employees: dental, short and long-term disability, long-term care, wellness programs?
- Do you have special benefits in place for your executives? What about when they retire?
We Have Experience With All Entities Nationwide. You need Clarity.
- Help you understand healthcare reform changes so you can prime yourself for adjustments
- Consult on how you can deal with the changes in the most financially proficient manner
- Review your plan and consult to discuss how the new standards will impact your plan at No Charge
Clarity Provides Services In 35 States. See Clarity Map.