Will your retirees have the appropriate health coverage at retirement?
- Are you properly accounting for your retiree health and retiree life benefits in your financial statements?
- Why is it difficult to tie my financial statements to current reality?
- Is the cost of your retiree health plan affordable (how can you tell short and long-term)?
- Can you change the design of the plan or terminate your retiree health benefits?
- Do you need to fund the plan (and how does that impact financial statements)?
- Can retiree health benefits plans be created for executives or key employees (must this be recorded on your income statement/balance sheet)?