Are You Strategic About the Benefits You Provide to Your Executives?
- Do you feel you have the benefits package in place to attract and retain your key executives?
- Have you previously thought that a nonqualified plan would not add value for your organization since you are a closely-held business, tax exempt, not-for-profit, or governmental entity?
- Are you minimizing the tax burden your executives will face at retirement by providing them with a customized plan design?
- Do you know when to fund executive benefit plans and the best vehicles for doing so before and after retirement?
- Does it feel like advisors are trying to sell you a product rather than customize a strategy that attracts and retains the talent you need in high level positions?
Which is better? A Non-Qualified Plan or a Cash Balance Plan? You need Clarity.